Connect FROGED to hundreds of other apps with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect FROGED to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the **Trigger**, where your information comes from, and which causes one or more **Actions** in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect FROGED to Zapier?
- Log into your Zapier account if you already have one, or create a new account.
- Navigate to My Apps from the top menu bar.
- Now click on Connect a new account and search for FROGED.
- Use your credentials to connect your FROGED account to Zapier.
- Once that's done, you can start creating your first automation! Use a pre-made Zap, or create your own with the Zap Editor.
Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? Take a look at these popular use cases.
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.